How to use the dashboard
General functionality across the dashboard
Navigating the dashboard
Zelo’s main dashboard is located in the main navigation bar, and can tell you a lot about your audience, ongoing sendings, and how your content is performing.
It consists of five tabs that take you to different areas of the dashboard.
- Time and Execution - Information about the performance of the message. How long do people wait until opening your messages? Would it be beneficial to sent at other time of day?
- Content and Quality - Information relating to the user behavior in your messages. Do users struggle with certain content, or skipping intended required steps?
- Devices and Channels - Tells more about the preferred devices and channels of the users. Do they read your messages on the phone or the computer, and do they prefer SMS or Email?
- Demographics - A quick overview of the location and language of your users. Is English the preferred and used language of your users?
- Fatigue - More information about negative performance of your messages. Sometimes less is more; would it be worth exploring a different messaging tactic to increase effectiveness in your communication?
- Summary - A quick overview without delving down into the data. Sometimes all that is needed is a quick briefing.
Segment on different data
In the upper right corner, there is a dropdown to select different segments of the data. Some pages can be segmented in time intervals, while other pages can switch between showing your local account’s data in comparison to the global Zelo data.
Advice and trends
Some widget also comes with advice and trends to serve you hints and trends of the most important data points.