How to roll out a Zelo as a campaign
This article is relevant for both internal campaigns and external roll-outs to clients and partners.
When you're planning to send out a Zelo to a large group of people it feels safer to do an incremental send-out. This is how you can do just that.
Prepare for sending out the campaign
- Compose the content.
- Send it to a few colleagues for review.
- Create a duplicate of the Zelo if there are adjustments to be made.
For the main send-out, you might want to start with a smaller portion of your audience. Let's say you are going to send the Zelo to 1000 recipients; it can be smart to begin with 150 recipients to see how they receive it. Of course, this is not always possible if the information needs to reach everybody at the same time.
Adding more recipients later
After the main send-out, use the "Add more recipients" page to send the Zelo to newly added recipients. You can do this via three different modes:
- Add a new group of recipients by using filters. This is an easy way to send the Zelo out to e.g., a new location.
- Add individual recipients. This is how you add in your curious colleague who want to see what you're up to.
- Send to new recipients that match existing filters. Let's say you already have sent the Zelo to recipients in New York 3 weeks ago. Yesterday you added a new recipient in Zelo who is also located in New York. Using this option, you'll include this and other new recipients in the send-out that matches previous filters.
Need to resend the Zelo to somebody?
Use the "Reminder" function to do so. Select one or many recipients and resend the Zelo so it gets on top of the inbox.
June 22, 2020
June 22, 2020