5. Edit landing page
On this page, you add and compose the actual content of your messages.
To start building a message, choose a step type that matches the type of content you want to add. The step chooser lets you pick and choose from different step types such as text, videos, quiz questions, etc.
The different step types
- Table of contents: Create a list with shortcuts to different steps inside the message. This way a recipient can quickly navigate to the content they need.
- Video: Embed a video from Youtube or Vimeo.
- Question: Ask a question. The recipient can respond through single choice, scale or text input.
- Text and image: Add text sections with images. A simple rich-text editor.
- Invitation: Set an event title, time and place, and let recipients respond to the invite.
- Send files: Attach files that recipients can download.
- Test with score: The most complex step type. Add a set of questions, set the pass threshold. Recipients need to pass the test to complete the message.
- Consent: Create a list of consents that recipients need to check in order to complete the message.
Preview the content
To see how the message will look for the recipients once sent out, use the "Preview content" button in the left side menu.
Change the order of the steps
To change the order of the added steps, use the up/down arrows to the right side of the purple step header:
Use the Preview function to see how your content will look for the recipients.